Our delicious custom cookies are made using high quality ingredients. We offer flavors like Cocoa, Orange, Vanilla, Gingerbread and Almond. Our cookies are always prepared and painted by hand ensuring the most extraordinary experience on flavor, design and color.
Our goal is to achieve 100% of your expectations/satisfaction through our personalized attention which allows us help you create the experience you want.
- Price range varies based on number of colors used, character's complexity, need for special stencil and/or cookie cutter.
- Cookies dimension could also change (10-25%) based on the design of the cookie. We will always look for a great cookie that delivers the right experience . The right size of the cookie depending on the image is part of that experience. Final size will be discussed before delivery. Typical dimensions: Thickness: 1/2" - 3/4", Width: 1"-5" , Large: 1"-5".
- Shipping is not included on the price. It is automatically calculated by web algorithms.
- Each cookie is individually wrapped in a bag to maintain freshness and delivered in a present box. Expected Lead time 5-7 business days.
- Rush Order fee of 25% will be included if the order creation and delivery happens within 5 days.
- Each type of cookies has a minimum order (exceptions may apply): Mini cookies > 25, Gift Cookie Jar > 1, Custom Cookies > 12, Paint you own cookie > 12, Logo Cookies > 50.
- If special stencil is required, orders less than $150 will require to include additional line item for stencil. Exception may apply based on the uniqueness of the stencil. When to apply an exceptions is complete discretionary of the owner of mycoolcookie.com
- During our custom cookie classes you will receive a training kit containing: Mouth-nose mask, Hair holder, Training guide.
- Small Lunch and refreshments will be provided . Please inform any allergies upfront.
- Participants must pay 50% at least 3 (72 hrs) days prior the event.
- What you will learn: BASIC: *Basics materials and technologies used in different decoration techniques. *how to make the cookie dough (vanilla and and a quick quote about some others favorites flavors).* the best way to cut the cookie dough.* how to make cookies on a stick. *how to prepare the Royal Icing; and different consistencies. *Coloring the Royal Icing; - How to use piping bags and tips; - Basic piping practice, and to finalize , you will practice by creating your first 4 cookies and take them home to enjoy it with your family! After attending this class, you will have sufficient knowledge to enter the artistic and tasty world of cookies and use your new skills to impress your family and friends, as well as generate an alternative source of income if you wish. ADVANCED: *reinforce all the basic training. *Techniques for transferring complex characters to cookie (pen drawing, paint, airbrush, etc). *No Projector, No problem. *Practice, Practice, Practice.*Business side of the cookies. *After attending our training,
- Although we strive to be as supportive as possible, making the 'perfect' cookie requires practice and dominate techniques around cookies, so we don't guarantee the results.